HACE aims to make your MRO Shop the best it can be! When we work together, we don’t just identify the areas of improvement, we provide working solutions. Our full-service approach, hands-on attitude and smart innovations will ensure great results. Below you will find an overview of our services.
- Our experts can identify exactly which improvements in your company’s processes can make a real difference. With our knowledge, smart innovations and hands-on approach we can increase efficiency and get you those higher revenues.
- Looking to finetune your skills? We offer courses that make sure you are up-to-date with all the relevant knowledge, in line with the regulations for MRO shops. Our years of experience ensure the quality you are looking for!
- Having served the MRO Industry for over a decade, we have the experience and knowledge to tackle any business challenge your company is facing. In need of advice? Look no further!
- As an Aircraft Mechanic you need the EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence (AML) to be certified to do your job. We offer examinations at our Hoofddorp location, so you can get the internationally acknowledged certification you need to do what you do best.
Do you dream of achieving the following goals?
Minimization of your FOF (shop returns / shop rework)
Long-term contracts with customers
News and updates
- Why does Lean six sigma not work for MRO component shops? I have regularly visited MRO components shops for work, and it struck me how modern, high tech shops are..
- HACE enhances MRO shop Performance through innovative new concept. We have reinvented ourselves. HACE was founded in 2009 with a mission to help innovate the MRO industry with expertise and..