Articles & news
- Obtaining an EASA Part-145 approval is a major challenge by itself. Sufficient financial resources must be available, a solid company structure must be present and you must also have a..
- After many conversations with Component Repair Shops and their management, it becomes clear to us that innovation is a subject of interest, but actually doing innovation is something else. Is..
- How MRO shops can manage their inventory more clever Most MRO shops struggle with inventory shortages, due to lack of parts on the market or long lead times for parts..
- Come to HACE in the Netherlands to continue your EASA Part-66 Module Examinations! When the No Deal Brexit takes effect on 29th of March 2019, all EASA Part-147 organizations in..
- HACE enhances MRO shop Performance through innovative new concept. We have reinvented ourselves. HACE was founded in 2009 with a mission to help innovate the MRO industry with expertise and..
- Why does Lean six sigma not work for MRO component shops? I have regularly visited MRO components shops for work, and it struck me how modern, high tech shops are..